Saturday 25 June 2011

Caning into sub space - Thursday 23rd June 2011

I was looking forward to this session as the gnawing of My unsatisfied sadistic urge had been building for 7 days. The giant of a man (6 foot 7 inches) visited My dungeon for a slow build up of cane strokes, full marking welcomed, I was on cloud9. There was absolutely no problems with size when I chained him down to My full length bondage bed (7 foot 4 inches). I started laying down parallel stripes across his bottom with the kooboo senior and reformatory canes. I welted his bottom with the rattan senior cane, all groans had escaped from him by now and he was quiet and calm, I smiled in delight as I moved from one side to the other. I decided to enliven his vocal chords with the nursery delrin cane, I am wicked. I admired My skin canvas with two red welted squares, so hot and textured to run My fingertips slowly down.
 I released him to show his appreciation by kissing My leather knee high boots. I then placed a metal spreader bar between his ankles and in a kneeling position I tenderised his large protruding nipples with My fingers and a selection of nipple clamps.
 We were both smiling and satisfied at the end of his therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment