Tuesday 5 July 2011

Afternoon Of Bondage Torture Part 3 - Friday 1st July 2011

I always receive an email of session suggestions as below.
"i respectfully request that You consider whether the following suggestions are suitable on this occasion:

That i am subjected to a prolonged 'tie-n-tease' session, to total frustration & humiliation for me, but with any additional 'torments' You wish me suffer for Your enjoyment, including being photographed, (camera provided), at any times You wish for my humiliation and Your website.

That i am initially leather wrist & ankle cuffed, ballgagged & blindfolded; teased & tormented as You see fit before being secured in a suitably embarrassing & exposed position, (such as a leg spread strapado), for You to administer CP as You so desire."

I used a selection of My nursery canes for a light caning and a suede flogger for beating his tight balls offered up in such a vulnerable way by his CB3000. As shown in the Photograph.



"When i have suffered CP sufficiently for Your enjoyment, i am released from my 'fixed' position so that my chastity-cage can be removed and my balls tethered/leashed for Your total control and enjoyment, including being led helplessly by my balls."

I used chains and padlocks to bind his balls with a variety of weights hanging. I then put him through his paces crawling with ball and chain locked on.

"That ear-plugs are added but my ballgag removed so that but i can be locked in a leather discipline hood (provided by me) before having my wrist & ankle cuffs released, then having my tethered balls secured to a vertical post about 23"/58cm from the ground so that i can neither kneel or sit at all, nor stand in any comfort whatsoever - even with my hands & ankles free!"

As shown in the Photographs.


"Re-secured in a standing spread-eagle in Your vertical bondage frame, facing You, with my hood & blindfold removed so You can show me the numerous instruments You intend to use to torment and tease my cock, balls & nipples etc.

That i am re-blindfolded, ear-plugged and leather-hooded so You can systematically torment, CBT and 'tease' me, until You are satisfied i have suffered sufficiently for Your enjoyment."

As shown in the Photographs.


"That i am re-tied as You desire, left hooded and prostate milked, (digitally or Aneros massager as You choose), until my balls are drained without orgasm, before being re-locked into my chastity cage, secured with a combination lock to which only You know the code."

After a period of edging, begging, frustration I was cruel and locked his erection up without release.

The text messages that followed:

Mistress, thanks for a great session. Finally on a packed train for a 1hr trip with a permanent semi-erection & 2 very blue balls! Any chance of the combination please? D x

Deliberately ignored.

20:10
Mistress, home but have to leave in 5 mins to collect kids for weekend! Seriously regretting my 'situation' - this is worse than CP & CBT together!!! Please text combination? :(

I relented and answered him to his relief, giggles.

20:27
O God does my co*k feel better for that! Your joke worked: I checked upto 350 before leaving and parking in car before your text!!! Back home in 15 for a v urgent w*nk! Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment