Tuesday 5 July 2011

Fistee's Introduction To Frank & Bubbles - Tuesday 28th June 2011


This was a visit from My fistee of 4 years S, sessions that we always enjoy. After chaining him down to My bondage bench in his preferred position of all fours. I started with 'Bubbles' to ease him into stretching, with it's 6 graduated ridges until it approximates My petite fist.
He was doing really well and being such a greedy slut that I quickly used My latex gloved hand. I enjoy the intimate feel of this form of power exchange and have fun making such varied movements, windmill, flat palm fisting and punch fisting. This session I played with his head as he could not tell if I was using punch fisting or thrusting with 'Frank'. We were both a bit giddy afterwards and he said that it was the best fisting he had ever had !

No comments:

Post a Comment